So you are getting targeted twitter followers, the type that is interested in your topic or niche. Great. But unless they actually tell you they love you, you are not going to be sure if these followers trust you for your content and your personality even. And be assured that for long-term business success, you want customer relationships that are based on trust.
So how can you improve you chances to get these great quality twitter followers on your twitter list and get them as traffic to your website? Here are 5 hot tips that will help you use twitter for your business by building those twitter relationships you want.
- Set up a welcoming ‘thank you for following me’ message for your new twitter followers. You could use a service such as tweetlater.com for this. The welcome message could explain briefly what your vision is, what you have to offer, or why you are so happy that they follow you. Mention that you aim to provide real value to them, or that you hope you can be of mutual benefit. Give it your personality, in a trusting friendly way.
- Make your twitter profile as friendly and trustworthy looking as your welcome message. You now have slightly more space to tell them about who you are, what you are into, what you hope to provide. Here you can also include a link to your blog or website. You are putting in place the building blocks for long twitter Buy Followers UK relationships.
- Follow your followers and see what they are tweeting about. Engage in conversation with them about their topics. Compliment them on their insights or ideas and offer your useful opinion or ideas in return. You are now providing value, even when people are not asking for it. This helps your twitter reputation and also your business.
- Be helpful to your followers. Aim to promptly answer questions your followers have. These may not always be questions that you are asked personally, although they are even more important to answer fully and promptly. Consider sending more than one direct message, or @ reply to give them a longer or more valuable answer.
- Be helpful to non-followers. This is a variation of the above theme. There are tools out there that can help you track what other twitterers are talking about in your niche. Tweetdeck is such a tool (I have written about twitter tools elsewhere on ezine articles). Now you can actually help answer questions of people who are not (yet!) your followers and gain a reputation of a helpful person who has valuable information to offer. This will undoubtedly get your twitter list to grow steadily and will lead to a lot more twitter traffic to your website.
6! This is a bonus tip. You can even add value and get twitter followers UK automatically with a really helpful twitter tool. It saves masses of time. I use it, it works brilliantly and gets you as many followers as you can handle on auto-pilot. Click here to see what I mean: Twitter Traffic On Auto-pilot For More Information Please Visit http://epicfollowers.co.uk/